Monday, May 23, 2011

Starting Fresh

Hello everyone my name is Sarah, I love to make things, sew things, knit things, anything. I love the feeling of making and seeing the creations I can make with my hands, heart and head so that is what this blog is about. I started blogging about 2 years ago with another blog, but it wasn't what I wanted and I didn't really blog all that much, so I am starting fresh here.

Here I will post pictures of what I have made, am making or what I want to make. It may be sewing related, knitting related, cooking related or just what I think is totally cool and awesome. I am hoping that this new blogging experience will be what I imagine it to be so here goes.

Hope to meet and get to know everyone who reads my new blog and that we all share and experience great crafting together.

So until next time, Happy crafting

No comments:

Post a Comment