Friday, October 21, 2011

A Happy Birthday Girl

Well I am very happy to report that the Birthday Girl loved her present, she said so by screaming, dropping everything and putting her new present on, and even the adults around stated what a cool gift.

I was very relieved and told my sweet niece that not only is this her Birthday present, but also her wedding dress. My Bella is now requesting a skirt just like her cousin, and I told her I would, when she turns 10.

Is there anything better then handmade request? I love it.



Obviously the one present she needed was a hairbrush, I tried to get her to fix up her hair, but she said she liked it all messy ???

The crown was also a part of her gift, however made at the last minute.

Happy Crafting everyone and have a lovely weekend, I am going to visit the new Hobby Lobby Saturday, excited why yes I am

2 comments:

  1. I'm so proud of all that you've done my Sarah. This blog and your projects are amazing! I had no idea you were so advanced with the clothing. Seems like it's only been weeks since you told me you were learning to sew.

    I'll be expecting something fabulous for Christmas and start holding my breath now.:)

    Love you sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you too my Puff, and have many idea's for you, and several house warming gifts, but please don't hold your breath just yet, don't want you to pass out. Lots of love, Pooh

    ReplyDelete