Monday, January 2, 2012

Welcome 2012

The beginning of a new year, I still am in a bit of a shock that it is 2012, last year went by in a blink. Hopefully time will slow down a bit. Probably not.

So the number one thing everyone is doing right now is thinking about what they want to do this year, what they want to accomplish, who they want to be, or not be, and for the crafters in us, what we want to make.

I don't make New Year's resolutions, but I do make Crafting Resolutions, those are always fun.

Sarah's Crafting Resolutions for 2012

1.As always, finish what I start.

2.Make more things for the house

3.Make more things for friends/family

4.Wear what I make

5.Stop procrastinating

Simple enough but we will see what happens in a year.

So far I have been productive, but then, it is only day 2 of the new year. I have fallen for a fun craft that I am quite surprised about. Doilies. I am mesmerized by the simplicity of them, especially the vintage looking ones.
I have been grabbing all the crochet cotton I could find at yard sales and thrift stores and am hoping to have a nice little pile here soon of finished coasters, table runners, hot pads and potholders.



So to everyone I hope 2012 is a prosperous year and that all your crafting endeavours are victorious.

Any Resolutions you'd like to share?

No comments:

Post a Comment